Turtle Top’s Odyssey SC2 Exceeds the Standard
To put it lightly, Turtle Top has been a contender in the bus industry for many years, having started production in 1962. Today they provide many of the best transportation solutions, now introducing the Odyssey SC2 line which is sure to exceed any and all expectations. As one of the top suppliers of shuttle buses and other transportation solutions, Turtle Top has once again brought a first class travel experience to the industry, and definitely made yet another splash (as turtles do) in the shuttle bus business. As a vehicle that utilizes heavy duty bus parts, it will undoubtedly last for many years to come, while displaying all of the traits that you would expect to find in a shuttle bus.
What’s in a Shuttle Bus?
A shuttle bus differs significantly from the standard transit buses in that it is designed to carry far fewer people over shorter distances. The Odyssey, for example, will carry about twenty-five passengers using a Chevrolet or Ford chassis. Either of these highly innovative chassis will guarantee the industry’s best in reliability, security, and safety. Of course, the Odyssey has always been about far more than that and you should expect no less from the SC2.
The SC2 features the latest innovations in aerodynamic styling, which not only makes it look great, it will also allow you to experience greater fuel economy than you might have with other bus models. In today’s world, there is nothing more important than saving money, and a fuel efficient vehicle should definitely be at the top of your list. This, of course, is just one of many features that the SC2 brings to the table, or rather, to the road. Some of the new features to look forward to include:
- Large, Unobstructed Windows – Your passengers will not only ride the SC2 in complete comfort, they will have a full view of their surroundings as they traverse the streets between destinations. If you live in a particularly scenic area, or even a beautiful city, this is an extremely important feature.
- 24 Passenger Capacity – You won’t be ferrying hundreds of people around, but you will find that it is a much more personal experience, and it will be far easier to maintain.
- Low-Wide Enclosed Entrance – If your bus is easy to enter, people will never notice. If they have trouble, however, they’ll never want to ride again. That’s a harsh truth, and any bus parts dealer will tell you that the low wide entrance is one of the most popular. Not only is it easy to walk through, it is low enough to meet with the sidewalk, making entry completely seamless for the passengers.
- Choose your Floorplan – Would you expect anything less from a premiere brand like Turtletop? You can chosoe from a number of different floor plans, including one that allows for wheel chair accessibility and transportation. ADA compliance is an important part of the Turtletop business model, and the SC2 follows the tradition quite nicely.
- Full Body/AC Warranty – Accidents happen, heavy duty bus parts become old and worn out, you never know just what might happen. The most important thing is making sure you have a full warranty on the body and of course the integrated air conditioning unit. The SC2 has all of that, and is more than ready to ensure that you’re using this vehicle for many years to come.
As you can see, there are many reasons to like the SC2, and as far as shuttle buses go, it really is the top of the line. It can be used for many applications, from church transportation, to airport shuttle services, and even transportation within an assisted living facility. The only limit is the capacity and your imagination. Start looking into these today – you might just find it to be a worthy addition to your fleet.