Find Parts for a Bus at Atlantic’s Warehouse
So you’ve finally come to the conclusion that owning a bus or a fleet of buses is within the best interests of your company or organization, but you’re not sure where you want to go with it. On one hand you know you need to transport a great number of people but on the other, well, you know it’s going to be a lot of work. The first thing you need to decide is how you’re going to meet ADA compliance while ensuring that you have enough room for your passengers. Fortunately, Atlantic Bus specializes in ensuring your vehicle is supplied with all the support it needs, especially when you need to find parts for a bus. Let’s take a quick look at some of the services that Atlantic offers.
The Source you need to Find Parts for a Bus
Atlantic Bus is a full service supplier offering the following services to its loyal customers:
- Parts Inventory – One thing that we always strive for is to be the ultimate supplier of parts for your business. We tend to believe that our obligation to you does not end with the purchase of a shuttle bus; we like to continue the relationship through a supply of top quality parts and service along with several other services that you will find absolutely indispensable.
- Parts Shipment – Do you need a part? Do you need it shipped? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. As part of our ongoing commitment to you and your business we’ll ship parts anywhere in the United States and even guarantee them – just ask for more information!
- Factory Trained Mechanics – When you need service you want to make sure you get the best and that’s what we’re here for. Our trained mechanics will be able to give you the care you need and make sure your vehicles are absolutely, positively up and running for the foreseeable future, and that’s something you can count on. We are familiar with all of the models we sell whether it’s body work, engine work, or something equally complex. We know that as a customer you’ll be putting a lot of wear and tear on these vehicles – make sure you have the best technicians on hand!
- Wheelchair Lifts – Something we mentioned before was ADA compliance, which is short for ‘Americans with Disabilities Acts’. This simply means that your vehicles typically need to be equipped with a wheelchair lift. Not only should you be equipped, you must make sure it is always in working condition which is where our experienced technicians come into the mix.
- Preventative Maintenance – Things are going to go wrong with your bus, that’s a fact. That being the case we like to perform preventative maintenance to stop the most common problems. While we cannot possibly predict everything we can do a decent job of figuring out what’s coming and of course replace the most vulnerable parts at regular intervals. With preventative maintenance you will be able to keep your bus on the road longer and you customers happier longer.
- Graphics/Paint – Last but most definitely not least we have the graphic arts section of our business. While a properly running bus is a great thing, having the right graphics for your company, business, or service proudly displayed on the side of your vehicle is essential. Your brand can be front and center on your vehicle, and it will definitely draw attention as you drive around. It might not seem as important as heavy duty bus parts, but any marketer can tell you the importance of proudly displaying your brand.
There’s a lot to like about Atlantic Bus, so take a look at what we have to offer and make sure your shuttle buses are ready for the road. We understand that you could be using your buses for a church, a retirement center, a tour company, or even your place of employment. No matter what the purpose happens to be, you need top of the line service from a provider that knows the industry inside and out. We’re proud to provide that service!